MeltFund is saying security will no longer be required once the real level of theft is understood by people in general.
Security has developed into a neurotic hysteria held by the majority of people who live an entire life constantly in a mild state of fear of theft.
Ask yourself, with great care, these questions over the next few weeks:
- What exactly are you afraid of that requires so much security?
- If you are robbed due to not using security why will that be a problem anyway. What is it you will no longer have enough of?
- How many thieves are there as a proportion of all people?
- What is the total global market size of thieving in say US$ dollars?
- If we could show you the law provides the only incentive to steal what would you do about it?
- If there were zero security would there be more thieves than before and how many?
- If there were zero security would the market size for thieving grow and by how much?
- Are you the only person who is not a thief?
- Who is the only real beneficiary of security?
- If you decide security is a myth and stop using it, how would you feel then?
- If we could show you the law of all nations does not inherently object to theft, how would you feel?
What is MeltFund?